Monday, November 7, 2011

Love in a Bathroom Stall

I noticed this in a bathroom stall earlier this evening. It reminded me of the bathroom stalls I saw whilst in high school and college. Young girls declare to the world, "I love X!" or "NS and JP Together Forever."

Who knows if today, that is still the case? Or even if those scribblings are still on the walls of today. I just glanced at that on the toilet paper dispenser and thought, "Well, that's someone who has so much love in their heart, they had to declare it to the whole world."

It's not a bad thing to do. There can never be too much love in the world. It did put a smile on my face. It's been a very strange day today, and that youthful sentiment was just the pick-me-up I needed.

So thank you, anonymous writer, for spreading a little love, even in a bathroom stall in a restaurant in town. x

No comments: