Sunday, November 28, 2010

Too tired. :(

I'm too tired to blog tonight. I was at five services and played at four of them. I'll write my impressions tomorrow, plus I'll provide two weeks worth of music lists.

It's that time of the year: Advent. A new church year. And when January comes around, it will mark my third year at St. Joseph's. Wow. I can actually have a set of music I can refer back to since this is now Year A of the Lectionary. Actually, it works well for Simbang Gabi as well. Much to my delight, I didn't have to do anything different to a setting of Psalm 71 I did three years ago. And that's a good thing in my book.

The Curt Jester's Advent Wreath is making its reappearance! I'll also re-add it back to this blog when I have more energy tomorrow.

My brother also celebrated his Birthday-Before-The-Milestone today. Enjoy the last of your thirties, Jojo. Forties are a good decade. :)

No comments: