Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Green Is Your Life?

H/T to Jason P. over at Christus Vincit. This is a little late as Earth Day was a few days ago, but I figured, why not take this quiz. I've always wondered just how "Green" I was. I'd say I fared fine.




Your Life is 60% Green



Your life is pretty green - and you know a lot about how to live an eco friendly life.

So congratulate yourself for being good to the earth. And maybe think about implementing some of the ideas from this quiz!



Give this quiz a go and see just how Green you are.

1 comment:

ABOUT THE ARTIST: DAVID MYERS said...

Hey Lyn - just read your comment - yes my work is still in that gallery and will be for the foreseeable future - I hope you will check it out if you get the chance. Its pretty exciting! I hope that you are well!