Thursday, March 6, 2008

Catching Up with the Organ-ic Chemist, Take II

I will admit to having hibernated for the past week or so. I needed to get the last of my grading done, as well as my finals written up. Plus, I had to remember not to neglect my other jobs as well and actually sit down at an organ near me and practice. As it is, I am not allowing myself enough practice time, and I'm afraid it's showing on Sundays.

I am still dipping into the Harry Potter FanFiction, but at least I'm not doing it as obsessively as in days past. One new one-shot fic has caught my attention, however. It is amazing. It is post-Deathly Hallows/Deathly Hallows-compliant. In brief, the Trio (Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley), joined by Neville Longbottom, bring felled Potions Master Severus Snape's body back to Hogwarts, and give him the hero's tribute and burial he deserved. I was so moved by it, I cried. It's called Exanimus Virtutis: A Hero’s Goodbye, and is found on the Petulant Poetess. You may have to register in order to read the story, however.

Anyway, I've put up a few new posts. A list of them follow. Enjoy your trip into that thing known as my brain ... and have a Blessed rest of the week.

With warm regards,
Lyn F.

Catherine Park and Kristin Glaeser - Concert Program
3 March - Lent IV (Laetare Sunday)
It's Finals Week ...
Meme! Meme! Meme!

No comments: