Friday, July 17, 2009

More Harry Potter-related things...

I have a couple of Harry Potter-related things to share with you.

First of all, H/T to my friend Kelly, who shared this with the Potter_Place Yahoo group. It's an interview with David Heyman, who is one of the producers for the Harry Potter film series. IMHO, it's a must-read for any Harry Potter fan. You may read the interview here.

In other news... I was just invited by Fr. Roderick Vonhögen to join the cast of The Secrets of Harry Potter for their next podcast!!!!!! This fangurl is squeeeeeeeeeeing off the highest rafters!!!

Of course, now this means I'll have to watch the film very soon as Fr. Roderick is talking about getting together on Sunday to record the podcast. So. Who'd like to see the film with me tomorrow? :)

No comments: