Saturday, July 25, 2009

Another SoHP recording!

Jim Beeghley, Fr. Roderick, and I recorded another episode of The Secrets of Harry Potter today. I believe this will be the last part of our review of the latest film, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

I am just awed at Fr. Roderick's analysis of this film! I'll admit that this type of lit crit was not one of my strengths, which was why I studied the sciences whilst in school. Even though we had to cut short our recording because of time constraints, we still covered a lot of ground, and we had a great session.

I don't believe Fr. Roderick recorded the uStream session, so I won't be able to share the raw audio with you here. But our recording today will eventually become Episode #39 of SoHP. I'll definitely let you know when he's uploaded it.

In other news... I noticed that the IMAX version of HBP will be showing in Raleigh next week. I'm going to see if I can go to the midnight showing on the 29th. I might even decide to dress up as a witch if I go. So for those of you in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area, would you like to go with me? Please let me know.

No comments: