Monday, July 13, 2009

12 July - Sixth Sunday after Pentecost - Proper 10

I just had one service to play. Here is the music featured during that service.

St. Joseph's Episcopal Church where I played the usual 10:30 am service. As usual, the numbers are out of The Hymnal 1982.

Sixth Sunday after Pentecost: Holy Eucharist Rite II
Prelude: Holsworthy Church Bells (S. Wesley; arr. C. Callahan); Sinfonia (from Cantata No. 156; J.S. Bach)
Processional Hymn: 436, Lift up your heads, ye mighty gates (TRURO)
Trisagion: S-100, New Plainsong (Hurd)
Psalm: Ps 24 (Simplified Anglican Chant)
Sequence Hymn: 697, My God, accept my heart this day (SONG 67)
Offertory Hymn: 686, Come, thou fount of every blessing (NETTLETON)
Sanctus: S-130, Deutsche Messe (Schubert/Proulx))
Lord's Prayer: chanted (S-119 in Hymnal 1982)
Fraction Anthem: S-169, My flesh is food indeed (Urwin)
Communion Song: 706, In your mercy, Lord, you called me (HALTON HOLGATE)
Recessional Hymn: LEVAS II 161, "Go preach my gospel," saith the Lord (I. Watts/T. Hastings)
Postlude: Psalm XIX (B. Marcello)

No comments: