Monday, July 6, 2009

A couple of interesting YouTube videos

I am still catching up with my posts. There are a couple of YouTube videos I wanted to share with my friends.

As the entire world knows, Michael Jackson died suddenly last week. For his service last week Sunday, organist Robert Ridgell's improvised postlude was a tribute to Jackson. This took place at Trinity Wall Street Church, Broadway, New York.

As the person who uploaded this video said: Beat It and ABC came together seamlessly in this performance. Majestic.

I couldn't agree more.



Here is Video #2. The United States just celebrated 233 years of independence. What perfect way to commemorate this occasion than a video featuring the Muppets? I first noticed this one last year, and I'd like to share this with you this year.



Of course, Sam the American Eagle is obnoxious, but it all adds to the charm of this video.

Enjoy!

No comments: