Leave me a comment asking for a letter if you want to play.
Then, write 10 things that you love starting with that letter.
Post the list in your journal.
I got the letter D from Lady Karelia.
- Daily Breakfast with Fr. Roderick :)
- Dietrich Buxtehude
- Dinuguan. (Sorry to the vegetarians out there. This dish screams "Philippines" to me. :)
- Dutch Stroopwafels (Okay, I realise this is cheating, but still...)
- Dinners with friends
- Delius (Song of Summer) (song by Kate Bush)
- Of course, Delius (Frederick) himself was no slouch. Here is Delius' Sonata for Cello and Piano.
- Durian-flavoured Suzhou-style mooncakes (that's hopia to you Filipinos ;) )
- ... and last but not least, Dark chocolate.