Friday, July 10, 2009

Meme! Meme! Meme!

Cross-posted from my LiveJournal page.

Leave me a comment asking for a letter if you want to play.
Then, write 10 things that you love starting with that letter.
Post the list in your journal.

I got the letter D from Lady Karelia.

  1. Daily Breakfast with Fr. Roderick :)

  2. Dietrich Buxtehude

  3. Duruflé

  4. Dinuguan. (Sorry to the vegetarians out there. This dish screams "Philippines" to me. :)

  5. Dutch Stroopwafels (Okay, I realise this is cheating, but still...)

  6. Dinners with friends

  7. Delius (Song of Summer) (song by Kate Bush)

  8. Of course, Delius (Frederick) himself was no slouch. Here is Delius' Sonata for Cello and Piano.

  9. Durian-flavoured Suzhou-style mooncakes (that's hopia to you Filipinos ;) )

  10. ... and last but not least, Dark chocolate.

No comments: