Monday, November 10, 2008

The Nudder Meme

(Image borrowed from jaegamer over at LiveJournal. The meme sheep idea comes from my writing friend JunoMagic.)

This meme was stolen from JunoMagic via a most interesting blog called Sunday Stealing. They "steal" all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere.

So here is the meme. Feel free to steal this from me.

The Nudder Meme

1. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?

Erm. Well, I could have answered this question more easily yesterday. As for today - if I'm feeling up to it, I'll be spending that much amount of time with members of the Central NC chapter of the American Guild of Organists.

2. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?

Advent and Christmas. I'm being a little ambitious as far as programming music for my choir is concerned. I'm sure they will be up to the challenge. :)

3. Who was the last person you called?

Despite my lack of voice, Mike H., dealing with AGO-related items.

4. What were you doing at 12am last night?

Trying to sleep. Fortunately (or unfortunately), a Muse decided to visit me whilst I was trying to sleep. You can read the results of that visit here.

5. Are your parents married/divorced?

They are married, 40 years as of 12 October.

6. When did you last see your mom?

It's been too long.

7. What are you wearing right now?

A black UCSD sweatshirt, and black trousers.

8. Where is your favorite place to be?

Any church that has a really nice pipe organ that I can play.

9. Where is your least favorite place to be?

Stuck in traffic jams.

10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

Hmmmm. I would not mind going back to Manila to visit with relatives. But I'd love to go back to Spain so I could explore more properly than I did the last time I was there.

11. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?

Hmmm. To answer this, let me quote my favourite actor, Alan Rickman: "I've never been able to plan my life. I just lurch from indecision to indecision. It's just a matter of the next sandpit to climb into."

12. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?

I'm watching Fr Roderick Vonhögen via his uStream. He is funny, and there is real-time chat going on at the same time.

13. What cities/towns/villages have you lived in?

Hmmm. Charleston, SC; San Diego, CA; Long Beach, CA; Waltham, MA; Worcester, MA; Durham, NC. All in the USA.

14. Are you a social person?

I'm not the most gregarious person in the world. I'm more of an introvert.

15. Do you sleep alone?

For the moment.

No comments: