Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catching Up with the Organ-ic Chemist, Ver. 3.0

This is my third such post. (And oh, how appropriate that I have a Depeche Mode song playing in the background whilst typing this up ... especially as they released an album with a similar title ...)

Yes, I didn't post much, if anything this week. See that sweet four-legged creature on the right? I can always blame it on her. She answers to the name Opening-Night de la Grande Lande. She's a Belgian (Tervuren) Shepherd. She is very affectionate, and I had a lovely time sitting with her whilst her mummy was in California, visiting family and friends.

Since I was so remiss in my posting this week, I have a slew of them here, plus one writing-related post on LJ.

Here they are, in reverse chronological order.
Note: the picture was borrowed from Cadre Noir. Check them out, if only to ooh and aah at their photo gallery. And yes, you can see some of Opening Night's progeny.

No comments: