Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finishing Up the Thought - More Excellent Blogs

Okay, so it took me a while to continue my thought started here. I said I'd come up with another 5 blogs.

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time doing that. I can only think of two more. Well, actually, there are another couple of blogs I'm reading, but they're on Myspace.com, and one wouldn't be able to read those unless the authors were friended.

Ah well. Here are the next two, in no particular order. If I can think of another three, I'll be sure to make another entry.

Vocatus atque non vocatus Deus aderit
This blog was penned by the other half of the Ardrey-Graves. This time, it's Sara. She always writes about something insightful. There are the occasional photographs as well. I've missed Sara's and Mark's presence in Compline, but of course, they've moved on to bigger and better things.


The Life of Riley
This is the blog of 108-year old Olive Riley. She lives near Sydney, Australia. It's amazing to think she was 70 years old when I was born ... and she is still alive and kicking today. Have a look at her blog and you will see what an amazing woman Miss Olive is.

No comments: