Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who, me?

I should have known the day would start out strangely.

After feeling happy that I finally got enough sleep to feel refreshed, I went into work only to be greeted with an email from someone claiming to be a "Reverend."

/rant on

I didn't read the email carefully, but this "Reverend" starts going on about how I will be damned to hell because of some belief or some activity I supposedly did or am engaged in. First of all, "Reverend," you don't even know me. (The email was not addressed to me, personally.) Since when do men of the cloth preach hatred? Second of all, it is not for you to judge but God. I glanced at that email and immediately hit the "Spam" button. I have no time for narrow-minded, hate-filled idiots like this supposed "Reverend." I throw shoes at this person, and may camel's spit contaminate him for eternity. :P

/rant over

On to happier news... somehow, I was at the "right place at the right time." Over at hypable.com, they were announcing a live-blogging event: it was going to be announced that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter would be coming to Universal Studios Hollywood, and that the current WWoHP at Universal Studios Orlando would be expanded. I was keeping people on the Secrets of Harry Potter Facebook fan page up to date, and I eventually wrote a summing-up post on the podcast blog at harrypotter.sqpn.com. Click here to read it. If WWoHP in LA is as popular as it is over in Orlando, it will definitely give a huge boost to LA's, and even Southern California's economy as a whole. And that can only mean good things for the tourism industry over there.

Back to work for me... still playing catch-up with life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps this "Reverend" should be more concerned with the salvation of souls rather than their damnation.

Lyn F. said...

Miguel, I completely agree. This "reverend" is so full of hatred for others and has a very radical and extreme agenda. I shan't name him (it, really) because this creature is about on the same par or worse than the westboro 'baptist church' people. No need to give this creature any more publicity than it so obviously desires.