Friday, December 16, 2011

What was the last handmade gift you gave?

Because I have the empty brain syndrome, I will answer the Writing Prompt of the Day. A list of writing prompts for December's NaBloPoMo may be found by clicking here.



Friday, December 16, 2011: What was the last handmade gift you gave?

This one is an easy one for me. It was very recently. Unfortunately, I cannot reveal what it is yet, and to whom I sent it since the recipient did not receive it yet. All I can say is that it was sent outside of the United States. (I seem to be sending parcels outside of the US lately...)

Those of you who know me know that I like to knit and crochet. (Does the Gromit knitting icon above give that away? :) ) So I can safely say that this handmade gift was either knit or crochet. Silly me forgot to take a picture of the finished product before I shipped it off, so I'll have to ask the recipient to take a picture of it for me.

Naturally, once I've heard the recipient receives the parcel, I'll write another post, explaining the item. But in the meantime, I'll have to keep you in suspense (or suspenders).

No comments: