Sunday, December 18, 2011

A week away...

Where has the time gone? Today was the Fourth Sunday of Advent. In a way, I'm glad there is a lot of extra time in between Advent IV and Christmas Eve. That means I'll have extra time to prepare for Christmas Eve.

I'm pretty sure it's going to go pretty fast, though. I still have so much to do before then, and after the Christ Mass service, I'll only have time for a little nap before I have to run off to the airport to fly home for the first time since 2005. I'm sure I'll see so many changes in San Diego. I'll be happy to see family and friends once again. I'm looking forward to it.

In the meantime... I'll try to get as much done as possible in the days leading up to Christmas. Once I get on the plane, I hope to be able to rest and relax.

But first... sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: