Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Catholic Carnival 171 at Building the Ark

Catholic Carnival 171 is up and running at Building the Ark. I didn't provide a post to this edition of the Catholic Carnival; however, I am posting this link to let everyone know I will be the host for the next Catholic Carnival. I am already receiving submissions, and I'll start putting it together Monday evening/Tuesday morning. I hope to have it posted after I teach my class next Tuesday evening. At this point, I don't really have a theme in mind, so I will figure out a theme based on the entries I receive.

I've discerned that these Carnivals can only be as good as the entries you bring to the party. Please feel free to submit your thoughts to future Carnivals. A handy-dandy form may be found by clicking here. In addition, a list of past and future Carnivals may be obtained by clicking here.

No comments: