Now that I have an iPod, I can actually answer this meme!
Once you've been tagged...
- Turn on your iPod / mp3 player
- Go to SHUFFLE songs mode
- Write down the first 15 songs that come up -- title and artist. NO editing or cheating, please.
- Share either your favorite line from the song, or a memory it brings to you, or a random observeration
- Choose 20 (or so) people to be tagged. Don't forget to circle back and tag the person who tagged you.
Here are my fifteen. I don't like tagging people, so if you've read this meme, consider yourself tagged.
- Buxtehude: Præludium in F Major (BuxWV 157)—David Durkop, organ
- Beethoven: An die ferne Geliebte (Op. 98:III)—Mattias Görne, baritone; Alfred Brendel, piano
- Sibelius: Finlandia (Op. 26)—Wiener Philharmoniker
- Sibelius: The Tryst (Op. 37, No. 5)—Siv Wennburg, soprano; Geoffrey Parsons, piano
- Schubert: Schwanengesang: Am Meer—Görne/Brendel
- Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique for orchestra, Third Movement: Scène aux champs (H.48; Op. 14)—Philadelphia Orchestra
- If I Didn't Care—The Ink Spots
- Schubert: Schwanengesang: In der Ferne—Görne/Brendel
- We'll Meet Again—Ink Spots
- I'm Beginning to See the Light—Ella Fitzgerald with the Ink Spots
- Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 3 in d minor: I: Allegro ma non tanto (Op. 30)—Vladimir Ashkenazy
- Schubert: Schwanengesang: Die Stadt—Görne/Brendel
- Slap That Bass—The Ink Spots
- Sibelius: Black Roses (Op. 36, No. 1)—Siv Wennburg, soprano; Geoffrey Parsons, piano
- Always—The Ink Spots