Sunday, October 3, 2010

3 October - Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost - Proper 22

Sigh. Late again. Backdating. Again.

Better late than never, right?

St. Joseph's Episcopal Church where I played the usual 10.30 am service. As usual, the numbers are out of The Hymnal 1982.

Nineteenth Sunday after Pentecost: Holy Eucharist Rite II
Prelude: Make Me a Channel of Your Peace/Peace Is Flowing Like a River (arr. J. Vogt)
Processional Hymn: 11, Awake, my soul, and with the sun (MORNING HYMN)
Gloria: S-277, New Plainsong (Hurd)
Psalm: Psalm 137 (Simplified Anglican Chant)
Sequence Hymn: 655, Rock of ages, cleft for me (TOPLADY)
Offertory Hymn: Gather Comprehensive 726, Make me a channel of your peace (PRAYER OF ST. FRANCIS)
Sanctus: S-125, Community Mass (Proulx)
Lord's Prayer: chanted (S-119 in Hymnal 1982)
Fraction Anthem: S-167, The disciples knew the Lord Jesus (M. Martens; Mode 6)
Communion Anthem: O Lord, increase my faith (O. Gibbons)
Recessional Hymn: 535, Ye servants of God, your Master proclaim (PADERBORN)
Postlude: Improvisation on Paderborn

My choice of Offertory Hymn was my tribute to St. Francis. :)

No comments: