Saturday, January 17, 2009

Catholic Carnival 207: Carpe Deum at Evann's Homeschool Goodies

Catholic Carnival 207 is up and running at Evann's Homeschool Goodies. The post I provided was my abbreviated reflections on the Baptism of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I don't think I'll add more to it though; I'd forgotten what other points I wanted to make, but my main point is there. Go check out this carnival - Evann's theme, Mardi Gras parades, was very creative, and there are a variety of interesting posts.

I've discerned that these Carnivals can only be as good as the entries you bring to the party. Please feel free to submit your thoughts to future Carnivals. A handy-dandy form may be found by clicking here. In addition, a list of past and future Carnivals may be obtained by clicking here.

No comments: