Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Music for All Saints' Day

I will be cantoring the 7.00 am Mass tomorrow morning at Immaculate Conception, and then tomorrow evening at Chapel of the Cross, I will be singing with the Senior Choir in their Solemn Eucharist at 8.00 pm.

Here are the music list for both services.

November 1: Solemnity of All Saints (7.00 am)

Gloria: Mass of Creation (MOC)
Alleluia: Halle, Halle (Verse: Mt. 11:28, I managed to fit it to the music for the Gospel Verse. Cool.)
Sanctus, Mem. Accl., Amen, Agnus Dei: MOC


Pro: 793 For All the Saints (SINE NOMINE. Here's to hoping we get to do all 8 verses, but I'm not holding my breath.)
Psalm: 34 Ps 24 Refrain I (Keil)
Off: 771
Jerusalem, My Happy Home (LAND OF REST)
Comm: 659 Blest Are They
Re: 794 Ye Watchers and Ye Holy Ones (LASST UNS ERFREUEN)

-----

November 1: Solemn Eucharist for the Feast of All Saints (8.00 pm)

Prelude: Passacaglia in c minor (Bach)
Pro: For All the Saints (SINE NOMINE)
Kyrie: Messe Solennelle (Langlais)
Gloria: Messe Solennelle
Sequence: Who are these like stars appearing (ZEUCH MICH, ZEUCH MICH)
Offertory: A Song for Athene (Tavener)
Sanctus, Benedictus: Messe Solennelle
Communion: Remember Your Servants, Lord (Russian Orthodox Chant)
Re: O what their joy and glory must be (O QUANTA QUALIA)
Postlude: Fugue in c minor (Bach)


No comments: