Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Music for 5 August - 10th Sunday After Pentecost

I'm doing the sub thing again, this time at Holy Family (Episcopal) Church in Chapel Hill. Here's the music list.

August 5: Pentecost 10

Prelude: Andante from Voluntary V, Op. 6 (John Stanley); Fantasia in d minor (Johann Pachelbel)
Pro: When in our music God is glorified (ENGELBERG)
Hymn of Praise: This is the feast of victory (FESTIVAL CANTICLE)
Seq: Take My Life and Let It Be (HENDON)
Off: He who would valiant be (MONK'S GATE)
Sanctus: Powell
Agnus Dei: Landsmark-DeLewis
Comm:
Let saints on earth in concert sing (DUNDEE);
All to Jesus I surrender (from Lift Every Voice and Sing II)
All my hope on God is founded (MICHAEL)
Apparently, no Recessional Hymn.
Postlude:
In dir ist Freude (Bach)

Again, I'm repeating prelude and postlude music from last week. At least this time around, I should be able to play a prelude, and hopefully the postlude will go over better on HF's Zimmer than it did on IC's Zimmer.

No comments: