Friday, September 5, 2008

A Friday Meme

(Image borrowed from jaegamer over at LiveJournal. The meme sheep idea comes from my writing friend JunoMagic.)

This meme comes courtesy of my sister-in-law via email. I may not be entirely serious as I answer these questions, however ...

I won't bother editing the beginning paragraph to adapt this to a blog setting. Lift the contents from this blog if you care to answer ...

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to spoil the fun! Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send, change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times (it means you belong to a tight group of friends).

1. What is your occupation?
Part time Chemistry/Forensic Sciences professor, part time organist

2. What color are your socks right now?
Not wearing any at the moment.

3. What are you listening to right now?
A lovely rendition of Purcell's Hear my prayer.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Arroz caldong manok. Think of it as Congee, Filipino-style, with chicken.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I wish.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
The strangest colour in the bunch.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Ponder

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
But of course. She's family.

9. How old are you today?
That's for me to know, and for you to find out!

10. Favorite drink?
I don't really have a favourite, but I'll never say no to Canadian Icewine.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
zzzzzzzzzzz.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Once upon a time, I thought it was a good idea to have purple highlights. Time passed ... and eventually it became a very bad idea.

13. Pets?
When they were alive, a cat and over a dozen sea urchin.

14. Favorite ethnic food?
Really, I eat anything, as long as it no longer moves.

15. Last movie you watched?
Bottle Shock

16. Favorite Day of the year?
I don't really have one.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
Find an organ near me and blow dust around the nave.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I don't remember.

19. What is your favorite season?
Fall and Spring

20. Hugs or kisses?
I'm not really a hugging or a kissing type.

21. Cherry or Blueberry?
Blueberry

22. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Of course. That would be nice.

23. Who is most likely to respond?
Whomever wishes to waste time answering these silly questions.

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Whomever is smart enough not to spend time answering these silly questions.

25. What happened to the good ol' days?
Turned into great memories <--- I like what SIL said here!

26. When was the last time you cried?
I don't remember.

27. What is on the floor of your closet?
Boxes of stuff I haven't bothered to unpack yet.

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to?
Well, as I'm posting this to my blog, I can't really answer this question!

29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to?
See answer to #28 above.

30. Favorite smells?
Baking bread.

31. Favorite sounds?
A beautiful choir singing well.

No comments: