Saturday, June 11, 2011

Oops. I did it again. :(

I'm neglecting my blog once again. I do have music lists from last Sunday and a concert program from a very talented soon-to-be-a-college-freshman violinist.

They'll be posted here. I don't think I'll bother back-dating them. Read them at your leisure. If you wish.

I've totally neglected my LJ page as well. I'll think of a post to toss up there. It might very well be Harry Potter-related.

Speaking of Harry Potter: I tried checking if I could buy tickets for any midnight showing in this area, but I've come up empty. If you're in the Triangle area (NC), do you know of any outlets that have started selling tickets for the final installment of Deathly Hallows Part 2?

Also speaking of Harry Potter: the Secrets of Harry Potter team have recorded their special Father's Day episode. It's being edited and should be ready for posting by Father's Day. Our next episode will be a Creatures Part Two: whatever creatures Fr. Roderick didn't discuss way back in Episode 7 (or whatever episode it was) we'll be discussing in Episode 69. Lots of great plans in store for SHP. So not to worry; we haven't podfaded. :)

No comments: