Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The coolest Birthday Present!

The other day, I received a package in the mail. It was a Belated Birthday Present from my brother and my sister-in-law. They got me a couple of tote bags with the cutest designs. According to Grace: "Your blog was the inspiration for the gift."

One tote bag reads "happiness is being an organist," while the other has a test tube, and the words, "they let me play with chemicals." (BTW - they got this from Cafepress.com, which looks like a cool place to get the most unique items.)

Very very cute, and I think they've pegged me very, very well! Thanks, Jojo, Grace, Richie, Jacob, and Ella!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Brian Michael Page said...

Sorry I'm late, Lyn, but happy birthday! :-)
BMP

Lyn F. said...

Thanks, Brian. Glad to hear things are looking better, health-wise, for both you and Ann.