Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catholic and Blogging Meme

I borrowed the tag from The Christus Vincit Man, Brian Michael Page.

So okay, I'll bite.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo, although I did have the opportunity to have gone to a TLM. Check out my review of that here.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
If I were to go (wish I could), I would have had to drive a little over 60 miles to get there.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Er, ditto what Brian said: Roman Catholic.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
Only when warranted.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Sure.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Once, on Anderson Cooper's blog, but it didn't get published.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Hey, whatever works.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I agree with what Brian said: It depends on my mood.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes. Charles Culbreth at Musica Dei Donum Optimi, David Myers (through his parents since I used to work with both of them at one point in time) at The Art of David Myers, and Dan Keller at randomthoughtsandfreeassociations.

10. What are you reading?
I was reading Brian's blog. Go figure - that's exactly how I got this meme!

TAG, YOU'RE IT! Anyone who reads this who wants to play!

No comments: