Sunday, January 30, 2011

Emerging from hibernation

It has been a very long time since I updated this blog. I'm sorry for being neglectful of it. I promise I'll do better. I wonder if I'll need to try another NaBloPoMo to get myself back into the swing of blogging things.

I could always make excuses. I had a pair of newsletters to put out, and I'm still working on the second. (The first of them can be accessed by clicking here. It was the January/February update for the Durham-Chapel Hill chapter of the American Guild of Organists.)

But I won't. I'll "keep calm and carry on." Music lists from yesterday's Diaconate Ordination (congratulations, Deacon Ryan Carnecer, CICM!) and today's services at Immaculate Conception and St. Joseph's are coming right up. Okay, I lied. Those two lists will be posted tomorrow.

Thanks for listening!

No comments: