Saturday, December 4, 2010

Something Every Day

Borrowed from lots of other people. I'm also going to cross-post this to my LJ.

SED is simple.

Something.

Every.

Day.

… and that “something” should be something you do just for yourself. To cheer yourself up. To feel good. Something you enjoy. Something you want to do. Something. Every day.

Something! Anything! Steal the time for a perfect cup of tea. Complete a chore you’ve been wanting, really, really wanting to do for ages. Or ignore a chore that you really, really don’t want to do. Write a poem. Read a poem. Or not! Dance in the rain. Make a snow angel. Eat something healthy or unhealthy.

Whatever it is that you can do (or refrain from doing) to make your day a little brighter, a little more enjoyable, a little happier (without really hurting someone else, of course), DO it!

And then share it with your friends, no matter if it’s silly or smart!

Okay?

Ready?


I have four days to catch up on. Well, perhaps just three as we're only an hour and a half into Day 4. (Most of my LJ friends started this meme on December 1.)

December 1. I was quite pleased that I managed to write a blog entry every single day of November. My response to that: take a break from blogging. Naturally, I ended up doing other things... like music planning. It was nice to have completed my planning for Advent. I know, I know—it's something I should have done way earlier. I'll do better for the other seasons. At least Christmas Eve and Christmas Lessons and Carols won't have too much change from last year...

December 2. I must have been in a German mood. Three of the anthems I chose for Advent and Christmas will be sung in German. Actually, the one I chose for Christmas Eve will be sung in a dialect spoken in Austria. I just hope we'll be able to do justice to these pieces. (Heaps of thanks to karelia and Demetrias76 for their assistance. :) )

December 3. It's been a busy day all day. Going out for a staff luncheon at Meelo's was very nice. I had a Croque Monsieur a L’Italienne. It is described as a Grilled Ham, cheese, sundried cranberries & honey mustard, made on the Pannini Grill. It was very good.

Another cool diversion, which makes me look forward to the end of this month: Fr. Roderick posted photos he took whilst visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. He reports the Butterbeer is very good. I'm looking forward to trying it. A lot of people say the frozen is best.


I'll continue this meme throughout the month.

No comments: